SO YOUR THINKING OF BUYING A HOME?
There is a lot more to buying a home than one would think, but if you take it step by step the process can be enjoyable and exciting.As your dedicated buyer’s Agent, I am here for you in every step of the way so please don’t hesitate to ask questions. My goal is to be your Trusted Real Estate Advisor for life, and to help you, your family and your friends with all of their Real Estate needs. Happy Hunting!!
ARE YOU READY?
FIRST– Do you have the financial resources. You should have 5% of the purchase price for the down payment, but ideally even more.
SECOND– Do you expect to stay in your new home for some time? Moving can be expensive and you will want to build some equity before having to relocate. Your job and home life should be stable.
STEPS TO PURCHASING
1.Selecting a Realtor Choosing to work with a specific REALTOR is a win-win situation. The search for your home can sometimes take months or longer, and going at it alone without the committed help from a seasoned REALTOR can put you at a serious disadvantage.
2.Getting Pre-approved Before looking for your next home take the time to get pre-approved. This can save you hours of searching for homes in the wrong price range or worse- falling in love with a home only to find out you don’t qualify for the financing.
3.Look for a Property Once you figure out what you want to pay for a house and have your pre-approval complete you are ready to start your search. There are a variety of sources you can use to find the home that is right for you and your family.
4.Prepare and Negotiate an Offer when you have found a home you are interested in buying, your Royal LePage Associate will walk you through the process of drafting an offer to purchase. Your sales associate will communicate the offer to the seller or the seller’s real estate agent for you.
5.Remove Conditions An offer can be made with or without conditions. A conditional offer protects one party with the placement of certain conditions on the offer. Some of these conditions could be “subject to financing approval”, “subject to a satisfactory approval of a home inspection”, among many others.
6.Prepare for Closing and Moving To help alleviate the stress of buying it is important to understand the closing process step by step. Your Royal LePage associate will be there to guide you through this process.
7.Move In Moving into a new home is an exciting time but can be stressful. Don’t despair, whether you’re doing it yourself, asking friends for help or hiring professionals, use the guide and the contact numbers in this package to help get you though it.
Buying your first home is one of the most important investment and personal decisions of your life. It is also one of the most complex transactions you may undertake. Most buyers today choose to have an agent represent their interests in a real estate transaction. This involves the highest standard of care and extreme loyalty to you. The agent you work with is legally bound to represent your interests. If you are a first-time home buyer, it is important that you find someone you feel completely comfortable with , who you can trust, and who listens to you and respects your views. They have the market knowledge and experience, but at the end of the day, its your home and your investment, so you must be able to work well with your agent. Experienced, professional Royal LePage agents understand and excel at this.
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Keep your needs at the front of my mind when pre-viewing new properties and advise you immediately if I see something that matches your requirements so we can be among the first to view it.
- Show you all available properties including those offered by discount brokerage firms, “For Sale by Owner”, even upcoming listings and homes that are not on the market.
- Use my negotiating skills to get you the best possible price on the property that you have chosen, and ensure the whole transaction goes smoothly.
- Put you in touch with the services and experts you will need to complete the transaction, including lawyers, home inspectors, renovators, mortgage specialists, ect.
- Handle all of the details to ensure a smooth transaction, from beginning to end.
- Guarantee your satisfaction with my services.
- The seller has their own agent representing their best interest; shouldn't you have an expert on your side?